We are a non-profit organization to promote, coordinate, encourage, and advocate for the economic, physical, and social improvement of the Cross Lanes Community.
• Build a sense of community through coordination and promotion of events and activities.
• Identify service opportunities and find ways to engage residents to meet the needs of the community
• Promote educational opportunities for the enrichment of adults and children of the community
• Facilitate opportunities through successful grant application and administration
• Advocate for Cross Lanes infrastructure improvements
Barry has been a resident of Cross Lanes for 20 years. A graduate of WV Tech and the University of Charleston. Barry retired as a First Sergeant after serving 21 years int he Army and Army Reserves with combat service in Iraq. Barry is currently a member of the management team at Gestamp in South Charleston.
Pam has lived in Cross Lanes for most of her life. She is the Director of the WV Film Office at the WV Department of Commerce. Previously, she was the labor and employment practice group coordinator for Spilman Thomas & Battle, a two-term president of the WV International Film Festival, and a court reporter. She holds a Certificate in Filmmaking from New York University and has worked on numerous film productions in New York and West Virginia.
It takes a team of dedicated volunteers to make it all happen. If you would like to join our team, send us a message from our CONTACT US page or attend an upcoming meeting to see what's going on. Join one of our event committees and get involved in service to our community.
Copyright © Cross Lanes Community Development Council. All rights reserved.
Cross Lanes Community Development Council, Inc.
PO Box 7933 * Cross Lanes, WV * 25356
Cross Lanes Community Development Council is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization.
All donations are tax deductible